Friday, December 7, 2007

One Pleasant Evening- A certified

Here we shall discuss about all the good places to hang around. My hangout place is Amma Mess and lets enter the Pleasant Evening.

I was not much impressed by the variety on that evening. Only dosa was there. So i decided to move. But Babbu told " hey , u asked , for name sake eat atleast one dosa".
At that time, he was correct and i never thought that i would not be able to eat that one dosa fully.
Oops. let me introduce the characters.
  • Mama1( owner of amma mess)
  • Mama2( Customer, important)
  • Mama3( Next shop owner, brother of mama1, Guest appearance).
  • Me and Babbu ( Listeners).
Mama1 and 2 were seriously discussing about some international affairs. I washed my hands and waited for dosa.Mama2 was sitting there with a coffee.... He is the most important character of the story.
M2: Oi, sugar should be under check. U know, we should not take oil items also, oil also contains sugar. ( I dont know how).
M1: Ya ya..
M2: Have you noticed, i have not drunk water any where outside, even in ur shop. I will only drink boiled water , at home.
M1: Thats good.

We guys were bored to here these health tips, long time after our Staff development program.
Then Mama 1 initiated the topic.

M1:You have togive ur pension to ur wife right.......?

M2: Y u r talking about that " Sanian"...? She spoils my life. I have to give the money, otherwise, she will kill me by itching me for money.

M2: You know, she wont ask for accounts when it comes to her son, but wont leave me.

M1: Enna oi...? don get irritated, it is common.

M2: You know, we ahve to alone in roads, No one is there to accompany. In Sweden, you can go with any girl. No one will ask you. You need not to marry.

M2 @ Babbu: Really sir. You need not to marry. You can go with any girl.

Babbu: Oh. (in mind : I missed that opportunity sir. I would luv to be so, but......... sri rama jayam )

M1: What can we do for that man.......?

M2: Leave it man. My wife is not sleeping with me man...... ( En kooda Padukka matingara oi).

M1: (Freea evlo naal than varuva......?) How long you will enjoy for free man....? She might got bored.....

M2: Hmm. Any way, No use man. No water is coming out of pipe( i was trying to wash my hands)......

M1: Oh... You too have that problem..... Here also no water in pipe.....

M3: (Sudden appearance) This is not univeral truth. There are some exceptional cases. You know " MYlapore GanaBaadigal". He is 63 man. He was moving to do a ritual for a pregnant woman. ( seemantham).

M3: Suddenly, he got a call , " Leave that Ritual man, Here your wife is ready for Delivery"...

M2: How is that possible man......? at 63......? Is his pipe letting out water.....?

M3: Yes .... Your pipe might have rusted at young stage itself....... ( Unakku, chinna vayasulaye, sundi poirukkum).

M1: How is that possible man......? Is he eating Gold powder......? ( Thanga Baspam)

M3: Ya ya...... Thangai............. Baspam.........

We were not able to withstand this old age slapsticks......... We were flooding out of the shop with a heavy stomach ache..........

1 comment:

பதிவுSpot said...

Excuse Me..
Your blog has been listed in பதிவுSpot
And please tell me some more Taminglish Blogs to add this Taminglish aggregator. Thanks.